Attend an Event
For a period of two days coinciding with Universal Children’s Day — November 17 and 18 — thousands of young people will at TEDxYouthDay events happening all around the world.
What you’ll find at a TEDxYouthDay event
1. Inspiring talks in 18 minutes or less from local thought leaders.
2. “Best of breed” talks from TED.com.
3. Relaxed breaks where you’ll be able to converse and mingle with both attendees and speakers.
4. An unforgettable day filled with ideas, conversation and action. Each event will put their own unique spin on the TEDx format — no two events will be the same!
How to attend an event in three easy steps:
- Find a TEDxYouthDay event near you.
- Red “x” = event sold out. Green dot = places still available.
- Click on the event to find out how you can get tickets. Some events require an application and/or a fee.
- Organize your own event: If you’re inspired by the premise of TEDxYouthDay, we invite you to organize a TEDx event in your own community.
- Watch a TEDxYouthDay event webcast: Tune in to the TEDxYouthDay website on November 17th and 18th to watch the webcast of some of the events happening all over the world.